Contrary to popular belief, finding a sugar daddy isn’t just about securing an income. Many people who aren’t familiar with the lifestyle assume that you’re taking his money in exchange for sex or even just for company. But that isn’t necessarily the case. More often than not, you’ll find a sugar daddy with whom you have a real connection. It can be just as emotionally and physically satisfying as a conventional relationship, but with the added bonus of financial security and stability.
Being the online experts in age-gap and sugar daddy dating, we know a thing or two about how to find a sugar daddy. If you’re interested in this sort of mutually valuable relationship, there are a few guidelines you should follow to make sure you’re doing it the right way.
How to Find a Sugar Daddy
Before setting out to find a sugar daddy, you should first make sure you have a good idea of what exactly you’re looking for. For instance, are you looking for someone with long-term or marriage potential, or would you prefer a more short-term arrangement? Some of the other things to take into account before you find a sugar daddy are how old you want him to be, what his relationship status should be (single, divorced, married, etc.), and what type of relationship you want.
It also helps to find a sugar daddy once you establish what your expectations are for the relationship—you should know before getting involved with him what you want him to do for you, including financially, physically, and emotionally. And there’s nothing wrong with voicing those expectations once you find a sugar daddy you’re interested in pursuing a relationship with.
In fact, the first thing you should do after you do find a sugar daddy with potential is be clear with him about what kind of relationship you want. By being honest and setting the terms right away, you’ll both be on the same page about your relationship and there won’t be any confusion or mixed signals. Make sure that you also let him know what you’ll be bringing to the relationship.
When you find a sugar daddy, you should also make sure that there is nothing nefarious about the relationship. There should be an equal balance between the two of you—you shouldn’t regard your sugar daddy just as your own private bank, and he should see you as more than a possession that he’s paying for.
Where to Find a Sugar Daddy
It’s a lot easier to find a sugar daddy if you know where to look, and some places are more likely than others to draw rich men. Here are a few pointers to help get you started.
• Art Auctions: This is a good place to find a sugar daddy, because men who frequent this type of event have the cash to spend. If this is something that interests you, you’ll want to head to New York City in May and/or September, which are prime art auction seasons. If art isn’t really your thing, most major cities hold plenty of other high-end sales throughout the year, including rare books, fine wines, and jewelry, where you’re bound to find a sugar daddy willing to spend.
• At work: Most women want to find a sugar daddy who is successful and ambitious. So what better place to look than in the office? If you’re serious about finding a sugar daddy, look for an entry-level position in an industry like finance, real estate, natural resources, or anywhere else with an office filled with rich older men. Sure, men who work in entertainment or sports are rich, but why look where everybody else is? You’re more likely to find a sugar daddy when you’re in close range to them.
• Art galleries and museums: By becoming a member at a big-city museum or art gallery, you’ll receive exclusive invites to VIP events and exhibits before they open to the public. Many of these types of events are attended by high-flying patrons who support the arts, making it a prime location to find a sugar daddy who’s not only rich, but who’s intelligent, too.
• Country club: Country clubs are where rich men go to play. So why not join in? You don’t even have to play a full round of golf or a whole game of tennis—looking the part is more than enough to help you find a sugar daddy. If you’re not a sporty woman, don’t be afraid to ask a handsome, mature gentleman for advice or to show you the ropes. Many clubs also offer different membership levels. For instance, a social membership might have restricted privileges on the courts and courses, but it still gives you access to most of the other facilities and social activities, which is just as useful for finding a sugar daddy.
• Strip clubs: Not all strip clubs are sketchy bars with cheap lighting and alcohol-stained carpets. There are now plenty of high-end clubs that are often frequented by the rich and famous. These high-end venues are actually a good spot to find a sugar daddy, because unlike a normal bar, there are going to be far fewer women there to compete with. If you’re trying out a strip club to find a sugar daddy, steer clear of the men in the front row or the ones who are waving around stacks of cash—they’re probably there to actually sit and watch naked women dance. Instead, scope out a table with a few men chatting and pay extra attention to the gentleman who isn’t facing the stage—he’s the kind of guy who’s just there to have a drink and unwind with his buddies.
• Online: Online dating is a great way to find a sugar daddy. Although there are plenty of web sites that cater to the sugar daddy lifestyle, make sure to stick to the ones that offer verified profiles and guarantee your privacy. When going online to find a sugar daddy, the same rules apply; be clear about what you’re looking for and what your expectations are, and always follow basic safety when meeting online matches in person.