First meetings can be nerve-wracking, especially when you don’t know what to expect. For a lot of women, nerves can get the best of them when they’re meeting a new sugar daddy in person for the first time. But with the right information, it’s easy to keep those nerves in check. If you’ve got a first date coming up with a potential sugar daddy, here are a few pointers to help you get started on the right foot.
• Get to know him. Before meeting this new sugar daddy in person, make sure you get to know him first. You shouldn’t agree to meet anyone in person until you’re 100% comfortable.
• Dress appropriately. First impressions can make or break your relationship with a new sugar daddy, so keep that in mind when you’re picking out your outfit. There’s a difference between being skimpy and sexy; think fitted mid-length pencil skirt over mini pleather skirt, or fitted blouse over sheer crop-top. If you don’t know what type of look your new sugar daddywould prefer, then play it safe, like professional with a touch of sex appeal.Pick something that’s classy and elegant, but that still reflects your personal style. And dress according to your plans. What you’d wear for dinner would be different than an afternoon hike.
• Ease up on the makeup. It’s one thing to dress up for a night on the town with your girlfriends, but when you’re meeting a sugar daddy for the first time, tone it down. Go for a more natural look so that he can see what you really look like. You shouldn’t have to hide behind a pound of makeup.
• Get primped. You don’t need to get a full-out up-do for the occasion, but there’s nothing wrong with putting in a little extra time and effort to get ready for your first date with a sugar daddy. After all, you want to make a lasting impression, right? Simple things like a manicure, a new pair of shoes, and a new haircut can go a long way in helping you look and feel your best.
• Share your plans. Safety always comes first. Share all the details of your first date with a close friend or family member so that at least one person knows your whereabouts. Tell them where you’re meeting your new sugar daddy, how you’re getting there and back, and what time you think you’ll be home. It’s also helpful to share details about your new sugar daddy, like what he looks like (make sure you know what he looks like before agreeing to meet), what he does for a living, and so on. It’s always better to be safe than sorry.
• Make your own travel arrangements. Arrange to meet your sugar daddy at your agreed upon date spot—just be respectful and show up on time—and make your own way home. For your own safety, it’s best to avoid getting into a car with someone you’re only just meeting for the first time.